Professional Indemnity - Real Estate Agents
Professional Indemnity insurance provides essential financial protection for Real Estate Agents against potential losses arising out of acts, errors and omissions from professional services provided including real estate sales, residential & commercial property management, valuations, auctioneering and stock and station agents.
- Non-disclosure as to property / property details
- Misrepresentation as to property / property details
- Errors in and timelines of transaction documentation
- Underquoting; not adhering to auction rules
- Conflicts of interest – disclosed or otherwise
- Property management failings
- Fraud and dishonesty
Newline Australia provides a tailored Real Estate Agents Professional Indemnity insurance policy based on a broad civil liability wording.