Professional Indemnity insurance provides essential financial protection for Environmental Consultants against potential losses arising out of acts, errors and omissions from a wide variety of professional services provided, including advice on pollution, waste control and land fill schemes, land management and climate change management.
- Inadequate / incorrect advice, design, specification
- Inadequate supervision / project management
- Inappropriate / incorrect certification
- Poor work documentation
- Taking on work beyond capabilities / experience
- Poor communication with clients
- Breach of copyright
Newline Australia provides a tailored Environmental Consultants Professional Indemnity insurance policy based on a broad civil liability wording.
Up to AUD$25 million
Primary Layer; Excess Layer; Co-insurance
Worldwide (typically excluding North America)