Professional Indemnity insurance provides essential financial protection for Real Estate Agents against potential losses arising out of acts, errors and omissions from professional services provided including real estate sales, residential & commercial property management, valuations, auctioneering and stock and station agents.
- Non-disclosure as to property / property details
- Misrepresentation as to property / property details
- Errors in and timelines of transaction documentation
- Underquoting; not adhering to auction rules
- Conflicts of interest – disclosed or otherwise
- Property management failings
- Fraud and dishonesty
Newline Australia provides a tailored Real Estate Agents Professional Indemnity insurance policy based on a broad civil liability wording.
Up to AUD$25 million
Primary Layer; Excess Layer; Co-insurance
Worldwide (typically excluding North America)