Professional Indemnity insurance provides essential financial protection for Human Resources & Recruitment industry against potential losses arising out of acts, errors and omissions from professional services provided. Exposure to risk depend on the roles undertaken for clients and can range from screening, selection and placement of permanent or temporary personnel to a wide variety of HR consulting activities.
- Failure to perform essential employment related checks
- Acting outside the scope of client permitted authority
- Inappropriate distribution of CV’s
- Unsuitable candidates
- Failure to ensure appropriate working environment for on-hired employees / consultants
- Misrepresentation of job / career opportunities
- Incorrect advice – e.g., IR, dismissals, etc.
Newline Australia provides a tailored HR and Recruitment industry Professional Indemnity insurance policy based on a broad civil liability wording.
Up to AUD$25 million
Primary Layer; Excess Layer; Co-insurance
Worldwide (typically excluding North America)