Professional Indemnity insurance provides essential financial protection for Lawyers against potential losses arising out of acts, errors and omissions from a wide variety of professional services typically provided.
- Inadequate / incorrect / negligent advice
- Fraud & dishonesty
- Conflicts of interest
- Sale and purchase of businesses
- Poor work documentation
- Poor communication with clients
- Property related transactions (conveyancing)
- Mortgage / commercial borrowing related work
- Out of time personal injury litigation
Newline Australia provides a broad Excess of Loss insurance policy that follows the underlying compulsory primary layer terms and conditions.
Up to AUD$25 million
Primary Layer; Excess Layer; Co-insurance
Worldwide (typically excluding North America)